In this masterclass we explore the historical roots of entrepreneurship, the different types of entrepreneurship, and what it takes to be a successful business owner. When do you go from being someone with a business idea, to an entrepreneur? What do you have to be made of?
What will I learn?
- What is the definition of entrepreneurship and why it matters?
- Traits of a successful entrepreneur, and how these relate to you and your business aspirations
- The importance of entrepreneurial role models and how they can help keep you going
What will I get from this masterclass?
- A better understanding of yourself as a future entrepreneur
- Clear knowledge of which entrepreneurial role models inspire and motivate you
- Comprehensive insight into the entrepreneurial space