In a world where the word “entrepreneur” is thrown around all the time, it is crucial that you have a realistic and relevant overview of what entrepreneurship actually means (i.e. it is not just associated with tech start-ups), and understand what the different types of entrepreneurship are, and what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
We also delve deeper into exploring your passions, drivers, motivators and areas of enjoyment. We will apply essential design thinking, analytical and creative entrepreneurship skills to help you to describe your personal entrepreneurial brand using a personal brand model and unearth a future business idea through problem-solving. Our aim is for all of you to feel confident about your business idea, and be armed with the tools and skills to start your journey to create sustainable businesses that solve real-world problems.
What will I learn?
- Why the YoungGems™ program was created
- How the program will be delivered to you
- What you will achieve by the end of the program
What will I get from this masterclass?
- An overview of the masterclasses to come
- Program details, including the assignments you will need to complete before you can proceed
- An understanding of your goals and motivations